December 15, 2014 by aliputnam
Everyone seems to love brussels sprouts these days. I’m glad these healthy green babies have made a comeback. They are good and good for ya, and there are so many ways to prepare them. This is the most basic (easy) recipe that makes a great side dish during the holidays!
Basic Brussels Sprouts
1 lb. brussels sprouts
1.5 T coconut oil melted
1 T garlic salt
1 T balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Chop off the woody end of the brussels and either leave whole or chop in half.
3. Toss brussels with melted coconut oil and garlic salt in a bowl.
4. Spread the brussels on the baking sheet. Roast for 20-30 minutes in the oven.
5. Once cooked, toss with balsamic vinegar and you’re done!